Saturday, July 16, 2011

Love Truly Is All There Is

On 7-17-77 A journey began that will never end for Love is Eternal.


When we are in the daily remembrance of life's journey we sometimes don't notice the perfection of each moment. In reflection of those times I receive comfort.



Throughout our life together we experienced many emotions, joys and sadness...yet love never waned. That is the experience we take on Our Eternal Journey.



I have many,many loving wonderful memories and experiences of Our life together...I also have this very moment of Patricia's presence to know that she has found the wonderment of life after life.



On any given moment she is with all of us...And that there is the beauty of Love. Our journey together never ever ends...I Love You My Lady With The Moon & Stars In Your Eyes...I always called you that and it will never end...Just Like OUR LOVE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was truly one of hardest thing's to write...

JFK Quotes

What do you think? https://pin.it/vj2php4xttncpf